Friday, February 27, 2009

The Pink Swastika: Why I Won't Recant

When a reporter for The Californian newspaper asked SPLC staffer Mark Potok (at my request) what I would have to do to be removed from the SPLC hate list, Potok said I would need to recant what I wrote, along with Orthodox Jewish researcher Kevin E. Abrams, in our book The Pink Swastika: Homosexuality in the Nazi Party.

In response to the subsequent news article in The Californian, a local conservative group in Temecula, CA invited me to give a lecture on The Pink Swastika. When the SPLC learned of this development they jumped into action to try to stop the event. They unsuccessfully lobbied the state director of the group that invited me, repeating several of the false accusations they have used against me in the past. Someone (I suspect the SPLC) also contacted the mgmt of the meeting hall, which then withdrew its permission to use its facility.

I will be giving my lecture on April 3rd, at an alternate location to an invitation-only audience, and we are taking advantage of the publicity that the SPLC has generated by streaming the lecture live to a website that we will publicize widely next week. We'll have the best possible scenario: a huge audience and no chance for the "tolerance" patrol to disrupt it by heckling and/or rioting.

So what does the SPLC hate about The Pink Swastika? Find out for yourself by reading the first chapter for free online at
http://www.defendthefamily.com/pfrc/books/pinkswastika/

(and if you really want to show the SPLC that you reject their agenda, while at the same time supporting a good pro-family ministry, buy the book)

Why won't I recant? Because in order not to repeat the mistakes of history, you first need to know what really happened. The Pink Swastika: Homosexuality in the Nazi Party is the only book which documents what the early "gay" movement (which began in Germany in the 1860s) did to the nation that spawned it. The implications for the world today are far too serious to suppress.

No comments:

Post a Comment